- Shop All
- INDUSTRIAL EXHAUST PANEL FAN - BELT DRIVE 800 SERIES (request a quote)
INDUSTRIAL EXHAUST PANEL FAN - BELT DRIVE 800 SERIES (request a quote)
Request a quote below and be sure to let us know any additional specifications required for your facility.
(price varies based on selections below)
- Related Products
- Product Videos
- Also Viewed
- By Category
- Other Details
Industrial Exhaust Panel Fan - Belt Drive 800 Series
Designed to move large volumes of ambient air at low static pressures. Excellent for general ventilation in factories and warehouses for continuous duty applications.
Up to 1/2" static pressure or up to 41,232 CFM.
- Motors – 1725 RPM ball bearing. Totally enclosed construction. Only high quality industrial motors are used.
- Heave gauge welded venturi frame and precision balanced steel propeller (cast aluminum propeller is OPTIONAL).
- V-belt drive for quiet operation.
- Bearings-ball bearing self aligning pillow blocks.
- Prelubricated-sealed bearings.
- Quiet operating.
- Can be supplied with explosion proof motors and spark resistant propellers and static conducting belts.
- Fans purchased with motors are completely assembled, properly adjusted and tested at the factory before shipping.
- Fans are packaged in an open crate or heavy wall carton to minimize freight damage.
ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS:
PROTECTIVE COATINGS – Epoxy and Eisenheiss coatings provide good protection against most corrosive agents. Hot dip galvanized finish also available.
FAN GUARDS – Front and rear.
MANUALLY AND MOTOR OPERATED SHUTTERS
FAN AND SHUTTER MOUNTING BOXES
ROOF MOUNTED PENTHOUSES
DID YOU KNOW? We can customize products based on custom flow and pressure conditions to suit your application. Don't see what you're looking for? Chat with us or call for other options.
24” 824-1/4 | 824-1/2 | 824-3/4 | 824-1
30” 830-1/4 | 830-1/3 | 830-1/2 | 830-3/4 | 830-1 | 830-1 1/2
36” 836-1/3 | 836-1/2 | 836-3/4 | 836-1 | 836-1 1/2 | 836-2
42” 842-1/3 | 842-1/2 | 842-3/4 | 842-1 | 842-1 1/2 | 842-2 | 842-3
48” 848-1/2 | 848-3/4 | 848-1 | 848-1 1/2 | 848-2 | 848-3 | 848-5
54” 854-3/4 | 854-1 | 854-1 1/2 | 854-2 | 854-3 | 854-5
60” 860-1 | 860-1 1/2 | 860-2 | 860-3 | 860-5
Please note: All products on this site are made to order, non-returnable, and non-refundable. Please see our Returns Policy below for more information.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
|ESTIMATED LEAD TIME:
||12 - 15 working days
Loading... Please wait...