- Shop All
- Fans and Blowers
- Parts and Accessories
- Dust Collectors
- Repair & Field Service
Cast Aluminum direct drive pressure blower - 4" inlet / 4" outlet
Designed for use in situations requiring moderate CFM movement against relatively high static pressure systems. Excellent for fume exhaust, mounted on dust collectors, non-abrasive material conveying, vehicle exhaust removal in garages and fire departments, air source for air knives, and combustion air for gas burners.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Cast aluminum housing and wheels are naturally non-sparking and meet AMCA Type B spark resistant construction.
• Round outlets and inlets facilitate connection to standard pipe and duct diameters with slip fit connections or flange to flange.
• Six housing sizes and multiple wheel diameters provide a wide range of available performance ratings.
• Suitable for use in airstreams to a maximum of 150˚F.
• Most sizes available in clockwise or counter-clockwise rotation with eight different discharge positions.
• Standard motor is industrial duty TEFC enclosure. Explosion proof motors are available for hazardous locations.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR QUOTE
• Cast aluminum inlet or outlet flanges
• Slide gate dampers for inlet or outlet
• Teflon shaft seal
• Motor weather cover for outdoor service
• Epoxy coating for corrosive environments
• Inlet filters
• Inlet and outlet guards
DID YOU KNOW? We can customize products based on custom flow and pressure conditions to suit your application. Don't see what you're looking for? Chat with us or call for other options.
iADP8-1/3 | iADP9-1/2 | iADP9-3/4 | iADP9-1 | iADP10-3/4 | iADP10-1-1/2 | iADP12-1 | iADP12-1-1/2 | iADP12-2 | iADP12-3A | iADP12-3B | iADP12-5 | iADP14-3 | iADP14-5 | iADP15-5 | iADP15-7-1/2 | iADP15-7-1/2X | iADP15-7-1/2XX | iADP15-10 | iADP15-15
Please note: All products on this site are made to order, non-returnable, and non-refundable. Please see our Returns Policy below for more information.
|ESTIMATED LEAD TIME:||10-12 WORKING DAYS TO SHIP|